If your Smoke detector or Carbon Monoxide detector is alerting, DIAL 911 to have a fire unit respond to your location for assistance.
Carbon Monoxide is a colorless, odorless, and tasteless gas which is slightly lighter than air. It is highly toxic to humans and animals in higher quantities. Every floor in your home or business should have a detector that has a battery backup.
Smoke Detectors should be installed in all living spaces and bedrooms. Residents within the boundaries of South Davis Metro Fire who are in need of a Smoke Detector can call our business line at 801-677-2400 to get further information on how to obtain a smoke detector.
If you have questions regarding Smoke or Carbon Monoxide detectors please contact us at 801-677-2400.